The Dr. Breus Bed (Talalay Latex)
Oct 25, 2010 11:51 PM
Hello all, still on my hunt for a good bed.  My wife and I were originally looking at a Kingsdown Sleep to Live 800 Series (red/blue), but after reading some reviews we were a little skid dish and decided to look at a latex bed.  Now I know there are a lot of on-line companies like Sleepez and FloBeds, but buying a bed untested from an online retailer just is a little too inconvenient as we have to deal with shipping cost if we get the firmness wrong.  So we went back to my local Sleepy’s to look at what they have to offer for latex beds.  Turns our they just received the new line of Dr. Breus latex beds that same day which are made by IBC.  We tried all five models and narrowed it down to two.  As this is a brand new line of beds it is hard for me to find on-line detailed specs.  I know the salesperson tells me the bed is entirely Talalay latex, but I would like to confirm that from another source.  Does anyone have anything they can share on me these beds?  Or if there are any other recommendations of other beds we should look at?  Thanks all.

Dan

Recent Posts