Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe - not loving it
Mar 5, 2011 12:35 PM
I purchased the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe 3 weeks ago.  The first night I slept good but not since.  For the price, I should be in love with this bed and want to marry it!!  I have low back and right hip pain - hip pain may be due to sleeping on my side (pressure point) due to my back pain.  My old mattress was a Serta of about 15 years and right now, I feel I do not sleep any better on this new mattress.  I still wake up with back pain and sometimes I feel it is worse than sleeping on my old mattress.  My arms also go numb when sleeping on my side with this new mattress.  I sleep with a pillow under my knees or between my knees, depending whether I am sleeping on my back or side.  I have read that it may take a while to adjust to the Tempurpedic beds but how long should I wait?  I do have a 90 day trial with Sleepys.  Mattress shopping is probably the most stressful thing I have done - you can't really tell if a mattress is going to be good for you in the short time you lie on it in the store, and it is such a huge expense.  I know there are mattress companies on line you can buy from but if I am not happy, I would hate to ship it back.  Also, I have a king size mattress and I love the fact that the delivery people bring it upstairs.  Should I try a firmer Tempurpedic line?  Another brand or type?  Any suggestions??
Re: Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe - not loving it
Reply #16 May 2, 2011 10:39 PM
 I resold my Cloud Lux, got what I paid out of it.  So glad that bag of poison is gone.

I got a Strobel all natural bed last week and love it.  3" of soy based memory foam on top, 3" of natural latex under that, then their proprietory base layer.

No smell, peace of mind.  Sleeps great

Strobel.com

Mike will help you

Scott

Recent Posts