Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe - not loving it
Mar 5, 2011 12:35 PM
I purchased the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe 3 weeks ago.  The first night I slept good but not since.  For the price, I should be in love with this bed and want to marry it!!  I have low back and right hip pain - hip pain may be due to sleeping on my side (pressure point) due to my back pain.  My old mattress was a Serta of about 15 years and right now, I feel I do not sleep any better on this new mattress.  I still wake up with back pain and sometimes I feel it is worse than sleeping on my old mattress.  My arms also go numb when sleeping on my side with this new mattress.  I sleep with a pillow under my knees or between my knees, depending whether I am sleeping on my back or side.  I have read that it may take a while to adjust to the Tempurpedic beds but how long should I wait?  I do have a 90 day trial with Sleepys.  Mattress shopping is probably the most stressful thing I have done - you can't really tell if a mattress is going to be good for you in the short time you lie on it in the store, and it is such a huge expense.  I know there are mattress companies on line you can buy from but if I am not happy, I would hate to ship it back.  Also, I have a king size mattress and I love the fact that the delivery people bring it upstairs.  Should I try a firmer Tempurpedic line?  Another brand or type?  Any suggestions??

Recent Posts