temperpedic and pressure points
Dec 18, 2012 10:27 AM
I am a side sleeper and for the past few years have been waking up after my shoulder gets sore (about 2-3 hours) so I turn over and the other one gets sore after an hour or so.  After a while of this I go to watch TV and have some tea and go back to sleep in an hour or so, and this is getting old. We have a Temperpedic classic which is I believe the firmest one in their line.  We used to go through cheap beds every few years so we decided to buy a better one and spent around $2000 for it (not that dollar amount has anything to do with quality).  My wife loves it and her back issues went away almost immediately.  As for me I am getting tired of waking up every night and not getting a full night of sleep and now it is affecting my wife when I get up so often.  After some research I am seeing that side sleepers sometimes suffer from too firm a mattress and pressure points.  Can someone please recommend a good topper so I don’t have to go out and buy a whole new mattress?  BTW, I thought it was a shoulder problem so I went for week’s therapy, chiropractor adjustments, MRI's, acupuncture and massages and none really helped.  Now I thinking as soon as I get into the mattress it voids whatever they worked out.

Thanks!

Recent Posts