Reviews on IComfort Prodigy--Please!!
Jul 22, 2011 4:26 PM
I recently purchased the IComfort Revolution and have had it about 30 days.  I am not sleeping any better than with my old mattress and I feel it still may be too firm.  It feels really soft when I sit on it but I still feeling pressure (side sleeper) when I am lying down.  I have back problems and they are definitely not any better (possibly a little worse).  I am 63, 5'2" and 139 lbs.

I was orignally going to purchase the Prodigy but the salesperson suggested I get the less expensive Revolution and if I don't like it then upgrade to the Prodigy.  This will cost an additional $500 and if I don't that one--I'm stuck.  I haven't seen any reviews on the Prodigy model.

When the Revolution was delivered it did NOT have any odor. It DID feel like the one in the store but sleeping on it is not the same as testing it for 10-15 minutes.

One poster felt the Revolution was the softest and most plush of the IComforts.  But the Serta website says the Prodigy is the most plush.  I would love to get some opinions before I switch beds.

Thanks for any help.

Recent Posts