researching again
Aug 19, 2008 1:13 PM
I have posted several times over the last couple of years and found a lot of great advice. However, I found it is hard because you always have to sleep on things first. I read many stories of people who purchased mattress after mattress. Now I understand!!  Starting looking late 2006 and purchased in 2007. Bought a Jamison taladay latex. Both DH and I had problems with the latex. His back hurt and my shoulders hurt. The company let us switch it out for the only other brand they had, serta. So we ended up paying $2000 for a cheap serta. It is o.k. My shoulders do not hurt anymore. But we really want to start looking again. The bed has horrible indentations and I cannot put a pretty duvet on it because of the way it looks.  I think I want a queen instead of a king and want to stay under $1000. I know that this is not much. We would like to look at more organic possibliities as well AND NO LATEX. This may really be impossible, but any companies that are in the southeast would be great if anyone knows of some around. Any other ideas would be appreciated as well.

Recent Posts