Tempflow Mattrerss
Oct 5, 2010 2:10 PM
My wife and I are looking at mattresses. We came across tempflow. Has any one experienced this mattress. Pro's  / con's??

Thanks!

sy

Re: Tempflow Mattrerss
Reply #9 Oct 1, 2012 8:53 PM
I bought one!  I have had it for over a year now and LOVE it.  I used to have back problems; now I don't.

I had checked out the Tempurpedic beds in stores and they were very expensive so I searched on line for comparables.  I found the on-line site for Tempflow and phoned them.  I told them which Tempurpedic model I liked as well as what my preferences were and they assisted me in selecting a model.  The price was much less than Tempurpedic, likely because Tempflow is not as well known ('brand' names always cost so much more).  I got their best delivery package.  They moved my current bed where I asked them to, assembled the frame (I did get an adjustable), set up everything, taking the trash away with them and leaving my place clean.  There was no odor like I noticed with other memory foam beds I had checked out (I have a sensitve nose).  The person from the on line store followed up with me by email to make sure all was well. 

There is only one 'con': the bed frame came with 7" legs, which is very high.  Be sure to state that you want the 3" or 4" legs when you make the purchase.  This has nothing to do with the mattress - it is strictly the frame that I purchased.  You can use your own frame or order from them.

I like it so much that I am planning on buying another for a guest room.

Recent Posts