Sore neck!!??
May 8, 2012 7:28 AM
This is ridiculous.  I wake up and my neck is so sore I can't even turn my head.  I'm primarily a side sleeper.  I've tried traditional "stuffing" pillows from super thin to super thick but they all hurt to some degree.  Anyone else had this problem?  Any tips?
Re: Sore neck!!??
Reply #7 Aug 1, 2012 10:16 AM
giacona wrote:

I am having the same problem on my new mattress. I just purchased the tempurdic allura bed which I love. I had an 8 year old spring pillow top mattress. Anyhow the store threw in 2 Tempurdic cloud pillows for free. They are very thick pillows and warm. I like cool pillows and I can't stand the heat. I seem to waking up with a sore neck every day now. I even tried to go back to the pillows I was using on my spring mattress and my neck still feels sore when I wake up.

I don't think it's the mattress because I don't feel the soreness in any other part of my body. I also do not notice it when I am sleeping. I only feel the soreness in my neck after I wake up and move around. Does this sound like a pillow issue? I am mostly a side sleeper but from time to time I lay on my back. Maybe this mattress requires me to have better pillows then what I previosuly had.

Can anyone give me some advice please

Thanks

Hi,

I had the same issue and ended up replacing my mattress. However, the sore neck issue still remained. I decided to replace my pillows next [which i think i should have done before buying a new mattress - would have saved a whole lot of money :( ].. After doing a substantial research, i decided to give the Sleep Innovations a try and found a good deal on Amazon (also check out their reviews). Its been just a week since i have been using these pillows and I can't tell you how  surprised i am. Still finding it hard to believe that a pillow could make such a difference!! Do give it a shot - if it does not work, all you loose is about $45 else, you will have a perfectly relaxed night sleep to look forward to :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006P93BAG/ref=oh_details_o02_s02_i00

This message was modified Aug 1, 2012 by eversmile

Recent Posts