new mattress help
Feb 26, 2008 9:49 AM
does anyone have any info on the following mattresses. Serta Perf. sleeper Northstar Stellaris-Sealy Post. Savior plush---- Sealy post, Influence----Sealy Post Inspiration------ Stearns and Foster Hoffman------ Corsicana------ I am a big guy but came across these mattresses and box springs for 500.any help would be greatly appreciated...
Re: new mattress help
Reply #20 Mar 3, 2008 7:43 AM
You win. You're elected to answer every open-ended question tossed out, whether discussed and/or answered dozens of times before or not. It's like a high school student who has slept through an entire class, then wakes up with 5 minutes left and asks questions that everyone else has been discussing for the first 45 minutes. Good forums request that posters make a bit of an effort before posting. That's why FAQs are common. Snobbery or superiority? Get real. It's common sense. Aside from being a waste of bandwidth, lazy posting accomplishes absolutely nothing since more than one response/opinion for each mattress mentioned really is needed. So an OP then has to weigh the responses/opinions, then will go back into the forum anyway for more info. That's bassackwards. Do the very basic preliminary research, then ask more focused questions, and everyone wins.
Reply #21 Mar 4, 2008 6:11 AM
Occasionally you make some valuable contributions to this forum but too often you seem to use it as an outlet to air your discontent with the world. I feel like I'm wasting my valuable time by bothering to respond to you when I could be helping someone out replying to their open-ended questions. Man, you are one rude miserable dude!  I'm sure you'll sleep very well tonight secure in the knowledge of what a wonderful human being you are. Did you catch the sarcasm there?
Reply #22 Mar 4, 2008 7:11 AM
cloud9 wrote:
'''...... but too often you seem to use it as an outlet to air your discontent with the world. I feel like I'm wasting my valuable time by bothering to respond to you when I could be helping someone out replying to their open-ended questions. Man, you are one rude miserable dude!  I'm sure you'll sleep very well tonight secure in the knowledge of what a wonderful human being you are. Did you catch the sarcasm there?

Get help.
Reply #23 Mar 5, 2008 5:16 AM
mccldwll wrote:
Get help.

Bored now.

Recent Posts