new mattress help
Feb 26, 2008 9:49 AM
does anyone have any info on the following mattresses. Serta Perf. sleeper Northstar Stellaris-Sealy Post. Savior plush---- Sealy post, Influence----Sealy Post Inspiration------ Stearns and Foster Hoffman------ Corsicana------ I am a big guy but came across these mattresses and box springs for 500.any help would be greatly appreciated...
Re: new mattress help
Reply #19 Mar 3, 2008 6:27 AM
mccldwll wrote:
"without taking the time to read every post that was ever written on this forum."

Given to hyperbole? Anyone capable of boiling water could spend 10 minutes checking reviews and scanning posts and discover not only that a $500 mattress/box spring set was junk, but that mattress names are all over the map.

Oh come on! The point of this forum is to share knowledge, not show everyone how superior we are. I don't have a problem with helping someone out. If you do, perhaps you should just not reply to questions you think are beneath you.
Reply #20 Mar 3, 2008 7:43 AM
You win. You're elected to answer every open-ended question tossed out, whether discussed and/or answered dozens of times before or not. It's like a high school student who has slept through an entire class, then wakes up with 5 minutes left and asks questions that everyone else has been discussing for the first 45 minutes. Good forums request that posters make a bit of an effort before posting. That's why FAQs are common. Snobbery or superiority? Get real. It's common sense. Aside from being a waste of bandwidth, lazy posting accomplishes absolutely nothing since more than one response/opinion for each mattress mentioned really is needed. So an OP then has to weigh the responses/opinions, then will go back into the forum anyway for more info. That's bassackwards. Do the very basic preliminary research, then ask more focused questions, and everyone wins.
Reply #21 Mar 4, 2008 6:11 AM
Occasionally you make some valuable contributions to this forum but too often you seem to use it as an outlet to air your discontent with the world. I feel like I'm wasting my valuable time by bothering to respond to you when I could be helping someone out replying to their open-ended questions. Man, you are one rude miserable dude!  I'm sure you'll sleep very well tonight secure in the knowledge of what a wonderful human being you are. Did you catch the sarcasm there?
Reply #22 Mar 4, 2008 7:11 AM
cloud9 wrote:
'''...... but too often you seem to use it as an outlet to air your discontent with the world. I feel like I'm wasting my valuable time by bothering to respond to you when I could be helping someone out replying to their open-ended questions. Man, you are one rude miserable dude!  I'm sure you'll sleep very well tonight secure in the knowledge of what a wonderful human being you are. Did you catch the sarcasm there?

Get help.
Reply #23 Mar 5, 2008 5:16 AM
mccldwll wrote:
Get help.

Bored now.

Recent Posts