Mattress Firm 1 year return or is it exchange policy?
Nov 8, 2011 3:14 PM
First of all I like to thank slpngc for his cloud recommendation.

I have had a spinal surgery recently so it is hard for me to sit or even come to a computer.

But I have taken a ride to many stores - 7-8 infact.

I have not found a single salesman that is honest yet!

They know little about tempurpedics even though they have been selling them for years!

They lie, they misrepresent, they tell me half truths.

They tell me all tempurpedics are great. That they never had 1 SINGLE RETURN ON ANY TEMPURPEDICS. THAT THEY NEVER HAD 1 SINGLE COMPLAINT ABOUT THEM.

Not 1 salesman but all of them told me this.

Unbelievable!

How can I trust these people? how can anyone trustthem.

I have been to 5 MATTRESS FIRM STORES AND 3 MATTRESS GIANT STORES. AND THEY ALL LIE AND LIE.

continuing...

Re: Mattress Firm and Serta iComfort
Reply #6 Nov 14, 2011 11:44 PM
I bought a Serta iComfortn Insight from Mattress Firm.  The return or exchange feature was the primary reason I bought from them.  I live in TN where the policy must be purely exchange.  Plus I got them to throw in a couple of Tempurpdic pllows, which are fabulous.  I read a lot of reviews. Fortunately, some of them after the purchase or I would never buy anything.  I purchased this mattress after a mattress bought just three years ago which was supposed to have double coil springs developed a big depression and I was having back pain.  Basically a bait and switch deal on that one.

After sleeping on the iComfort Insight bed for a month, I have to say I am satisfied.  With the mattress.  The box spring base is overpriced and a joke but without it the warranty is voided.  Mattress firm adds ten years to the 15 years warranty for whatever that's worth as long as the mattress isn't stained.

I needed a medium firm mattress for my back.  At first this mattress seemed very firm, firmer than I remembered in the store.  But after laying on it a while the body heat and weight must soften it some because it is the perfect level of firmness for me.  I would not spend the extra on a Tempurpedic.   Just can't see the value. Did not particularly like the softness.  I have never had a problem with this mattress being hot either.  I look forward to going to bed now and have had some of the best night's sleep in a long whle.

Matresses tend to be very personal choices and you'll never know until you sleep on one for a while.  Just have to say this one seems to fit the bill for me.  As long as it holds up for 15 years, I will be happy.

Re: Mattress Firm and Serta iComfort
Reply #7 Nov 15, 2011 1:34 PM
willowcreek wrote:

I bought a Serta iComfortn Insight from Mattress Firm.  The return or exchange feature was the primary reason I bought from them.  I live in TN where the policy must be purely exchange.  Plus I got them to throw in a couple of Tempurpdic pllows, which are fabulous.  I read a lot of reviews. Fortunately, some of them after the purchase or I would never buy anything.  I purchased this mattress after a mattress bought just three years ago which was supposed to have double coil springs developed a big depression and I was having back pain.  Basically a bait and switch deal on that one.

After sleeping on the iComfort Insight bed for a month, I have to say I am satisfied.  With the mattress.  The box spring base is overpriced and a joke but without it the warranty is voided.  Mattress firm adds ten years to the 15 years warranty for whatever that's worth as long as the mattress isn't stained.

I needed a medium firm mattress for my back.  At first this mattress seemed very firm, firmer than I remembered in the store.  But after laying on it a while the body heat and weight must soften it some because it is the perfect level of firmness for me.  I would not spend the extra on a Tempurpedic.   Just can't see the value. Did not particularly like the softness.  I have never had a problem with this mattress being hot either.  I look forward to going to bed now and have had some of the best night's sleep in a long whle.

Matresses tend to be very personal choices and you'll never know until you sleep on one for a while.  Just have to say this one seems to fit the bill for me.  As long as it holds up for 15 years, I will be happy.

Strange. Only 1 post and already tellinmg how good icomfort is!

Spam or what?

Icomfort has poly foam.

May be you don't want to divulge the reality here? isn't it.

And everyone knows what happens to poly foam isn't it? eh?

Its crap.

Recent Posts