Budgy - Can't find your thread re pocket coils made the right way
May 25, 2011 3:15 PM
Budgy, if I am not mistaken, you posted some time ago about various mattress manufacturers who make the kind of pocket coils that are better quality than Simmons. I am "sold" on the idea of pocket coils but am wary of buying a Simmons even though I may do so if I can't find a quality pocket coil mattress within my budget.

Anyway, I did a search for pocket coils and could not find your thread, if it exists. I know you commented within my "Are S Companies Switchiing to Pocket Coils" thread but that isn't the one I am looking for. I am looking for names of manufacturers of mattresses who use quality pocket coils, and if you have price ranges on a Twin or Full that's all the better.

Obviously, ANYONE who has prices for pocket coils made with Quality in mind - please post any info you have.

Re: Budgy - Can't find your thread re pocket coils made the right way
Reply #7 May 30, 2011 3:58 PM
jimsocal wrote:

Here's an interesting mattress I may have to inquire about to find out more specific details:

http://www.pjssleep.com/store/organics/mattresses/pjs-organic-coil-latex-mattress-cushion-firm.html

Re Marshall Mattress. I got this back from them:

Thank you for your interest in Marshall Mattress.

We do not sell directly to the public, only to retailers and designers.  Unfortunately, we do not have any retailers in the U.S.

Kind regards.

Mary Mosey , Client Services
Marshall Mattress
TEL: 416-633-5543
FAX: 416-633-9262
1-800-682-6861
www.marshallmattress.com

Recent Posts