Need help on figuring out if this latex bed is a good deal or not
Dec 15, 2007 2:28 PM
 I need a twin bed for my 7 yr old. Dad and I sleep on all latex and love it. Older brothers(20 and 18) are on all latex too so I want to stay with latex for the youngest as well. He's only going to need this bed for approximately 5 yrs at which time I'll need to get him a queen  or full. His room is too small for a full size now but the older two will be out of the house by then(God willing!) and he'll have a bigger room. My husband is balking at spending over a $1000 for an all latex twin when we will need to replace it in 5 yrs. He found this kidsclub mattress online for $500 a set and think this is the way we should go. If you click this link and look at the latex Dream Dream Dream mattress and then "mattress interior" it shows the mattress build for that model. Sure it has a latex level but am I wrong in thinking this just looks like alot of crap foam with a little latex? We looked at Sleepez and Flobeds(I like the convoluted top layer) but we want a fairly thick mattress so would need the 1300 which is putting me over the $1000 mark by a few hundred. I figured I'd ask some opinions here since you guys seem to know your foams pretty well.

http://www.kidsclubhousemattresses.com/mattstyle.swf

Recent Posts