Natura mattress, need some answers... please
Apr 12, 2012 11:02 PM
hello, my name is mat, i bought a queen natura dream euro top latex mattress, it has a 30 day return and im creaping up to it, im on day 26, ive rotated mattress 2 times once every 2 weeks, they put wool over the latex to make a comfort layer and regulate body temp and what not, anyway, i took my sheets off to wash and put clean ones on, i noticed about .5 (half inch) even body impressions on both sides of the mattress, me and my girlfriend share the bed, were both 130 pounds. does this sound normal? i imagine the wool is going to pack down. i didnt even notice the impressions while sleeping, just saw when i pulled sheets so it does not affect performance im just curious to hear what you all think. does it sound about right? thanks -mat
Re: Natura mattress, need some answers... please
Reply #1 Apr 13, 2012 10:23 PM
anybody? i dont want to be out 2500 on a defective mattress, time is running out, anyone have this experience with any all latex mattress with fill on top, say like cotton or wool? i have 2 days left to file for a return and would like to know. thank you
Reply #2 Apr 14, 2012 2:40 AM
I would say this is fairly normal is does not take very long at all for the wool to compress, very likely it will not get much worse. Perhaps up to 3/4. So long as you are not feeling it with your sheets and protector which you likely cannot since the support of the latex has not diminished this should not pose a problem.  There are some mattresses that use significantly more wool than natura for quilting layers and even that would be rare to go over 3/4" from wool compaction.
Reply #3 Apr 15, 2012 1:51 AM
hey thank you so much for the reply, i just needed to be reassured that this is normal, this is my first latex mattress and had no idea what to think after seeing it, thanks again

Recent Posts