Latex seems to be confusing and tempurpedics seem to soften up?
Oct 24, 2011 4:05 PM
After reading more on this forum. I see that latex seems to confusing and tempurpedics are expensive and they soften up.

Many people here on forum are still "working towards a right latex firmness"

This is very time consuming and and their is no indication that they ever will get a right combination of latex firmness"

Also the latex seems to be "bumping against my body"

Someone please tell me how can I get pressure relief if  latex is pressing against my body? This habit of any latex to bump against you while you lay down on it seems to contradict the claim that latex relieves pressure. In fact opposite seems to be true. That latex creates a new type of pressure on your body.

In regards to Tempurpedics one person said they are sleeping on a cloud. But that cloud only has 2.8 inches of special tempurpedic foam. Rest is polyurethane foam.  The person said they are 6 feet and 2 inches tall and weigh 190 pounds.

Other person recommended that I buy a high density tempurpedic mattress.

But the same person who bought Cloud tempurpedic said all tempurpedic mattresses soften up.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW CAN A TEMPURPEDIC MATTRESS THAT SOFTENS UP WILL SUPPORT YOU?

I mean to say that if  all tempurpedic mattresses soften up they will not be able to support you.

And if they soften up, my body will settle to the bottom of the tempurpoedic mattress and I will be laying on their poly foam.

Please someone tell me how is this any good?

Plus the high density tempurpedic mattress cost a lot more.

This message was modified Oct 24, 2011 by Joed

Recent Posts