A latex mattress co. I'd never heard of... Zero Gravity Bed....
Mar 2, 2008 10:57 PM
I just found this on the net:  www.zerogravitybed.com/index.php?action=item&id=2284

The only thing I am not sure of is this part:

"Modular Base Support Foam: 6.25" OrthoTex (tm) Latex base foam in a modular design offers superior support and comfort."

What the heck is "OrthoTex Latex" and how can they get a tm on latex?

But the general construction of the mattress looks pretty good, and they say they offer not only a 90 day return policy but also FREE SHIPPING FOR THE RETURN as well as free shipping to you. Hard to believe but if it's true, that's a pretty good deal.

Here's the make up of the bed:

"The Atlantis Mattress:

Made in the USA. Not your ordinary Latex Mattress.

• Mattress Thickness: 15"
  • Mattress Cover: 2" Natural Organic Quilted Cover.
  • Talalay Latex Layer: 3.5"
  • OrthoTex Layer: 2"
  • Modular Base Support Foam: 6.25" OrthoTex (tm) Latex base foam in a modular design offers superior support and comfort.
  • Modular Base Foam Border: Foam border offers added support around the edges of the mattress to ensure the edge of the bed will not wear down from sitting on it over time.
  • Zipper-Top Design: Allows for Comfort Exchanges. (See Features) "

Anyone heard of this company? If I was in the market for a modular part-latex mattress, I think I'd give this consideration... A little pricey but I their design makes some sense.

• Modular Base Support Foam: 6.25" OrthoTex (tm) Latex base foam in a modular design offers superior support and comfort.
  • Modular Base Foam Border: Foam border offers added support around the edges of the mattress to ensure the edge of the bed will not wear down from sitting on it over time.

Anyone heard of this company? If I was in the market for a modular part-latex mattress, I think I'd give this consideration... A little pricey but I their design makes some sense.

This message was modified Mar 2, 2008 by jimsocal

Recent Posts