Does anyone have (good / bad / indifferent) feedback about Oodles (Latex "noodles") --VERDICT is IN!!!
Sep 21, 2009 10:41 PM
Hi everyone - I posted a question about this in the previous topic about toppers, but I thought it might get buried there. So I thought I'd start a new one since I'm specificaly interested in whether anyone has experience with Oodles products.

For a variety of reasons, i need a new mattress topper. I was thinking of getting the 2" latex topper from Overstock.com to see how it worked. But while searching tonight, I ran across these "Oodles" products. (Actually they appear to use the infinity symbol (\infty) instead of 'O's in the product name).

I've tested and LOVED shredded latex pillows for the loft and "down alternative" feel.  Apparently Oodles makes pillows AND toppers using latex pellets they call 'springs,' and some kind of natural corn fiber???. (I worry about allergies with the corn fibers... I wonder if there is any info on that anywhere...) I was curious if anyone had tried them. I hadn't seen any mention of them, and in fact when I searched the forum - nothing came up. Maybe they're really new?

Anyway - Costco has the pillows for around $30.00. And I found a 2" topper online (Sportsmanguide.com ?!?) for around $107 for a King size. It's obviously more expensive than a Cuddlebed, but  about $75 less than, say, an ECO topper at Overstock.

If anyone has experience with this, I'd love to hear.  

This message was modified Oct 13, 2009 by SKeeter

Recent Posts