waterproof mattress protector
Jun 26, 2012 4:44 AM
which one would be comfortable ona tempurpedic mattress? are all made up of plastics underneath? thankyou
Re: waterproof mattress protector
Reply #6 Jun 26, 2012 8:47 PM
The same protector as linked above can be found at Overstock, in queen size, for much less money than on EBay. It also has many excellent reviews.

http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Tuff-Guard-10-year-Waterproof-Mattress-Protector/2940208/product.html

Glenbury, the store I bought my mattress did try to sell me a $100 protector, but couldn't force me to buy it. I had to let the guy come in and examine my mattress if I wanted to get a "comfort" exchange. No choice, since I had to get rid of the piece of crap pillowtop that started sagging after one month and felt like a bed of quicksand. I hated that store and everyone in it by the time I was done with my ordeal. They did nothing but lie and try to rip me off.

Reply #7 Jun 27, 2012 3:57 AM
DoreenA wrote:

The same protector as linked above can be found at Overstock, in queen size, for much less money than on EBay. It also has many excellent reviews.

http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Tuff-Guard-10-year-Waterproof-Mattress-Protector/2940208/product.html

Glenbury, the store I bought my mattress did try to sell me a $100 protector, but couldn't force me to buy it. I had to let the guy come in and examine my mattress if I wanted to get a "comfort" exchange. No choice, since I had to get rid of the piece of crap pillowtop that started sagging after one month and felt like a bed of quicksand. I hated that store and everyone in it by the time I was done with my ordeal. They did nothing but lie and try to rip me off.

what pillowtop you had doreen?

Reply #8 Jun 27, 2012 10:34 AM
It was a Stearns & Foster, but the brand doesn't matter. They pretty much all start sagging rather quickly because of the cheap foam easily compressing and leaving you sleeping in a hole.
Reply #9 Jun 27, 2012 1:16 PM
I have been using the Hanna Kay mattress protector on my Tempurpedic for a couple of months and I am very happy with it .

It washes well and although water proof it does not change the feel of my mattress at all.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BFKNUE

Reply #10 Jun 27, 2012 9:37 PM
DoreenA wrote:

It was a Stearns & Foster, but the brand doesn't matter. They pretty much all start sagging rather quickly because of the cheap foam easily compressing and leaving you sleeping in a hole.

hmm will allura a pillowtop tempurpedic also sag just lke your stearn and foster did? 

Reply #11 Jun 27, 2012 11:23 PM
My mattress was innerspring. I don't know anything about Tempurpedic or memory foam in general.
Reply #12 Jul 7, 2012 2:47 PM

Protection for you investment:
Whether you get a latex mattress or a memory foam mattress make sure you get a really good mattress protector because latex and memory foam will break down quicker from sweat, urine, dirt, spills etc. Protect-a-bed makes good mattress protectors but they can be pricey for some people so shop around online.
Reply #13 Aug 3, 2012 2:46 PM
Hi,

Try Encase Mattress Protector for your Mattress set. It will keep safe your mattress and act as waterproof mattress protector.

Alex

Recent Posts