natura beds
Jan 5, 2012 4:33 PM
Does anyone know about Natura Organics beds: the "Cloud" and the "harmony" and the "eco-Revive"?

Thanks.

Re: natura beds
Reply #1 Jan 5, 2012 5:49 PM
The Cloud and Harmony models are far from Organic yet alone even natural.  The Eco-Revive is a high end all natural materials bed, natural rubber, coconut coir, sheeps wool and organic cotton fabric.  It is a lot more expensive than the Cloud or Harmony but in the end it is a much better bed as well.  Have you had a chance to lay on these beds in person?
Reply #2 Jan 6, 2012 2:26 PM
Thank you so much for your reply. I have tried those three beds. They are all comfortable that I have felt that the eco-revive is more substantial. So it is interesting to hear the information you gave me. One problem I have is that I need a smooth top because I have a hypersensitivity in my back from a nerve injury. None of them are smooth on top but it's very difficult to find a bed that is. And that could probably  be remedied. The eco-revive is extremely expensive and cannot be returned so I am hesitant about that. Do you have any suggestions? I have been looking for a long long time.

Thank you so much for the help.

This message was modified Jan 6, 2012 by Betsy
Reply #3 Jan 6, 2012 3:52 PM
Betsy wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply. I have tried those three beds. They are all comfortable that I have felt that the eco-revive is more substantial. So it is interesting to hear the information you gave me. One problem I have is that I need a smooth top because I have a hypersensitivity in my back from a nerve injury. None of them are smooth on top but it's very difficult to find a bed that is. And that could probably  be remedied. The eco-revive is extremely expensive and cannot be returned so I am hesitant about that. Do you have any suggestions? I have been looking for a long long time.

Thank you so much for the help.

I would maybe look at Green Sleep product if you like the idea of something really high quality and natural.  But with a less noticeable quilting and smoother surface.  Also because the mattresses are customizable you will be a lot less likely to want to return it to begin with.

Reply #4 Jan 10, 2012 2:38 PM
Neither one of those mattresses are truly organic. The only Natura mattresses that are organic run about 4,000 for a queen size because all of the materials come from a certified organic location in New Zeland. I recommend saving about 2,000 bucks and picking a pure latex mattress from one of the S brands. Serta is probably your best bet since they still use natural, Talalay latex for their support core unlike other brands that use a synthetic blend of latex.
Reply #5 Jan 10, 2012 4:39 PM
MattressmanX wrote:

Neither one of those mattresses are truly organic. The only Natura mattresses that are organic run about 4,000 for a queen size because all of the materials come from a certified organic location in New Zeland. I recommend saving about 2,000 bucks and picking a pure latex mattress from one of the S brands. Serta is probably your best bet since they still use natural, Talalay latex for their support core unlike other brands that use a synthetic blend of latex.

The Eco Revive that she mentioned is one of those Organic beds. Also what are you talking about saying all of their materials come from a certified organic location in New Zealand?  Are you saying the location itself is certified organic? The only materials Natura gets from NZ is their wool. The cotton (US), natural rubber (Sri Lanka and US) and coconut coir (likely Sri Lanka or India) all come from different areas of the globe. 

And if you are looking at the beds that are 2 grand less like from Serta or Simmons, Natura also makes beds that are inbetween like the Solace model that are much higher quality than Serta.  Actually there are a whole host of beds @ 2K made of latex that are all much better value.  Look to the S brands only if you want to overpay.  

Recent Posts