Vera Wang Natural Poise Super Pillow Top
Apr 27, 2011 3:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

Looking for people's experience with the Vera Wang Natural Poise Super Pillow Top or comparable mattresses.  I am doing a comfort exchange from an Icomfort and am forced to stay with either the Serta, Vera Wang, Icomfort or Tempurpedic lines within the store.  My choices are now limited, so I am stuck with the big S brands.  Here is the details from the website.

Description

The Vera Wang Natural Poise Plush is a superb mattress for anyone who likes a softer feeling.
It would be perfect for a person that likes to sink a little bit into their bed, but is still looking for good support.
"Vera Wang and Serta are a perfect match of comfort and style," said Bob Sherman, president of Serta. "Together we are ushering in a whole new era of mattress elegance and comfort for American women—one that is uniquely Vera Wang."
Vera Wang now lends her extensive experience and design instincts to Serta with The Vera Wang Collection. The collection combines luxurious fabrics and new technology featuring Vera Wang's signature designs.
Features
***About Vera Wang***
Quilt Top Upholstery Support System Mattress Base BoxSpring Warranty Guarantee

This message was modified Apr 27, 2011 by a moderator
Re: Vera Wang Natural Poise Super Pillow Top
Reply #9 Aug 8, 2011 12:02 AM
DoreenA wrote:

"Vera Wang now lends her extensive experience and design instincts to Serta with The Vera Wang Collection"

Her extensive experience in what? I'm pretty sure it's not in mattress construction, but maybe she chose the fabric for the top... or maybe she's just getting paid to let Serta use her name.

Sorry to sound skeptical, but the seach for a decent bed has soured me on the whole industry.

Petes67bird, please do continue to post updates! Maybe you one of the good ones, and I'd be interested to hear how it goes down the road.

The reason i went with the Vera wang was because I was stuck with either a Serta product or Tempurpedic, I didnt have a choice since it was a comfort exchange.  Since my wife and I both knew that this would be our last chance for a mattress, we just went and layed on every mattress in the store without looking at brand or price.  We also hated pillowtops since our other ones flattened and became uncomfortable, but this was the best bed for us at that particular store.  I wish I could of tried an Englander or Jamison prior to purchasing the Icomfort, but we got sold when we were just looking, stupid me.  Oh well, the Vera Wang is still really comfortable and I havent slept this good in years.  I too hope this keeps up, if not I will be out alot of money.

Re: Vera Wang Natural Poise Super Pillow Top
Reply #10 Aug 8, 2011 12:34 AM
I understand. When I had to return my pillowtop due it turning into the beginning of a  hammock, I was also stuck choosing what was available at that store even though there was nothing I wanted and a refund is of course out of the question. I also had to choose between a bunch of firm S mattresses or Tempur-Pedic which I didn't want due to fear of it being hot.

I do feel that there's little that can be more deliciously comfortable than a new pillowtop mattress. It's like heaven. If only it would stay that way, and for those prices it certainly should!

Enjoy your sleeps!

Recent Posts