Vera Wang Natural Poise Super Pillow Top
Apr 27, 2011 3:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

Looking for people's experience with the Vera Wang Natural Poise Super Pillow Top or comparable mattresses.  I am doing a comfort exchange from an Icomfort and am forced to stay with either the Serta, Vera Wang, Icomfort or Tempurpedic lines within the store.  My choices are now limited, so I am stuck with the big S brands.  Here is the details from the website.

Description

The Vera Wang Natural Poise Plush is a superb mattress for anyone who likes a softer feeling.
It would be perfect for a person that likes to sink a little bit into their bed, but is still looking for good support.
"Vera Wang and Serta are a perfect match of comfort and style," said Bob Sherman, president of Serta. "Together we are ushering in a whole new era of mattress elegance and comfort for American women—one that is uniquely Vera Wang."
Vera Wang now lends her extensive experience and design instincts to Serta with The Vera Wang Collection. The collection combines luxurious fabrics and new technology featuring Vera Wang's signature designs.
Features
***About Vera Wang***
Quilt Top Upholstery Support System Mattress Base BoxSpring Warranty Guarantee

This message was modified Apr 27, 2011 by a moderator

Recent Posts