These 12 tips can't guarantee you will end up with the perfect mattress, but they can help you make an educated choice:
1. Research online before going shopping.
2. Talk to your doctor.
3. Watch out for gimmicks.
4. Take the mattress for a test drive.
5. Be aware that firm mattresses aren't always better for your back.
6. Pillow tops aren't for everyone.
7. Adjustable beds are a great option.
8. Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods before you buy.
9.Check the warranty.
10. Check out all the options and variations.
11. Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses.
Remember, it's your mattress, your back, and your money, so it's worth the time to research it and get the best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery charges.
thanks for the info
Need opinions about a mattress - ronaldlud Nov 30, 2019 12:28 AM
Re: Tips : How to Choose a New Mattress - Adams988 Nov 28, 2019 7:05 AM
Plush - tossing - eileenmarie Nov 25, 2019 11:32 PM
Turning and Tossing - PercivalYost Nov 24, 2019 10:24 PM
Re: I still love my mattress (after a year)! - MissB Nov 24, 2019 8:26 AM
UPDATED 12 years after (!!!) Re: IKEA Erfjord 85% Natural, 15% Synthetic Mattress - Reviews, Opinions? Or should I just go for a Simmons Beautyrest? - Kane Nov 20, 2019 3:57 AM
Re: How to Choose The Perfect Mattresses - johnwick Nov 17, 2019 2:12 PM
Re: I still love my mattress (after a year)! - guardian911 Nov 15, 2019 8:25 AM