These 12 tips can't guarantee you will end up with the perfect mattress, but they can help you make an educated choice:
1. Research online before going shopping.
2. Talk to your doctor.
3. Watch out for gimmicks.
4. Take the mattress for a test drive.
5. Be aware that firm mattresses aren't always better for your back.
6. Pillow tops aren't for everyone.
7. Adjustable beds are a great option.
8. Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods before you buy.
9.Check the warranty.
10. Check out all the options and variations.
11. Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses.
Remember, it's your mattress, your back, and your money, so it's worth the time to research it and get the best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery charges.
Mouldy mattress help - megs18 Nov 11, 2019 2:20 PM
Re: Most Popular Mattress Right Now? - HANNAH`CROSSWELL Nov 11, 2019 4:39 AM
Re: Tips : How to Choose a New Mattress - maybenbenme Nov 7, 2019 8:51 AM
Re: Most Popular Mattress Right Now? - Mike Jason Oct 24, 2019 4:44 AM
Re: Tips : How to Choose a New Mattress - mellania Oct 18, 2019 2:46 AM
Anyone Using Sleep Number? - SPAbel Oct 16, 2019 6:09 PM
Most Popular Mattress Right Now? - SPAbel Oct 16, 2019 6:07 PM
Re: Best Mattress for heavy people? - tony00 Oct 10, 2019 1:04 PM