Suggestions on Purchase of New Latex Mattress
Jun 18, 2012 2:53 PM
I'm interested in buying a king size latex mattress.  I don't know where to start as I've been looking at so much information on the internet and it gets confusing and from site to site I find what seems to be conflicting information.  I'm 5 feet and weigh 115 pounds and my husband is 6 feet and weighs 240 pounds.  I'd like to know what firmness of latex to buy for us and what type of latex to buy dunlap or talalay.
Re: Suggestions on Purchase of New Latex Mattress
Reply #7 Aug 3, 2012 2:43 PM
Latex is a dense bedding-product that is generally available in the 4-5 lb/cubic foot density.  I'm 6 feet and weigh 98 pounds and my wife is 5.5 feet and weighs 90 pounds. I get live support at Drsnooze Mattress store and find the king kil contour response essence firm latex for my bedroom.

Alex

Re: Suggestions on Purchase of New Latex Mattress
Reply #8 Aug 3, 2012 5:40 PM
Alexjohn, I"m a little confused. You're 6 feet and weigh 98 pounds and your wife is 5' 5" and weighs 90 pounds?

Your post from yesterday:

alexjonn

Memory Foam Mattresses
Original Message   Yesterday 2:35 pm
I am 6‘3“, 210 lb. and mostly a side sleeper, some elevated back. My wife is 5‘6“, 130 lb. and mostly a back sleeper, some side. Any thoughts on a possible layer configuration using memory foam mattresses?

Alex

You and your wife became quite skeletal in the last 24 hours.surprise

This message was modified Aug 3, 2012 by DoreenA

Recent Posts