Sadly, McRoskey no longer available in NYC
Sep 9, 2007 1:46 PM
<P>&nbsp; <INPUT class=windowbg style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; DISPLAY: none; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; VISIBILITY: hidden; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=del0> </P>
<DIV class=message style="FLOAT: left; OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 99%">I was actually going to take the trip to NY City to try out a Mcroskey mattress at Design Lush but sadly Stephen sent me this e-mail when asked if he still sold McRoskey. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Hello Jeffrey, <BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp; &nbsp;No, we now offer Royal Pedic Mattresses exclusively through DESIGNLUSH and I would highly recommend this brand. A Gentle Firm set in the Royal Line starts at approx. $2,795+ &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>We do have a model in the showroom and will have another after the end of the month if you would like to see and test them in person. &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Please let me know if you need additional information or would like to schedule an appointment to stop by and see them?? <BR>&nbsp;<BR>Stephen &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Stephen Mitchell <BR>DESIGNLUSH <BR>200 Lexington Avenue - Suite 415 <BR>New York, NY 10016 <BR>t212.532.5450 &nbsp;f212.532.5360 <BR>info@designlush.com</DIV>
This message was modified Sep 9, 2007 by JCturboT
Re: Sadly, McRoskey no longer available in NYC
Reply #1 Sep 9, 2007 1:50 PM
<P>&nbsp; <INPUT class=windowbg style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; DISPLAY: none; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; VISIBILITY: hidden; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=del0> </P>
<DIV class=message style="FLOAT: left; OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 99%">I was actually going to take the trip to NY City to try out a Mcroskey mattress at Design Lush but sadly Stephen sent me this e-mail when asked if he still sold McRoskey. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Hello Jeffrey, <BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp; &nbsp;No, we now offer Royal Pedic Mattresses exclusively through DESIGNLUSH and I would highly recommend this brand. A Gentle Firm set in the Royal Line starts at approx. $2,795+ &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>We do have a model in the showroom and will have another after the end of the month if you would like to see and test them in person. &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Please let me know if you need additional information or would like to schedule an appointment to stop by and see them?? <BR>&nbsp;<BR>Stephen &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Stephen Mitchell <BR>DESIGNLUSH <BR>200 Lexington Avenue - Suite 415 <BR>New York, NY 10016 <BR>t212.532.5450 &nbsp;f212.532.5360 <BR>info@designlush.com</DIV>
Reply #2 Sep 9, 2007 1:51 PM
<P>Problems with the new Forum I guess<BR><BR>Jeff</P>
This message was modified Sep 11, 2007 by JCturboT
Reply #3 Sep 9, 2007 2:46 PM
Foam Nerd
The "problem" is that the new forum software handles formatting differently. Text is formatted WYSIWYG, like MS Word, rather than with the formatting commands we are accustomed to using in forums such as  [b]...[/b], [url]...[/url] or <P> and <BR>.

Ironically, this doesn't feel like progress, but that's the same thing aficionados of WordStar said when WordPerfect came along, so I'm willing to give it a chance.

One nice thing is you can cut and paste beween a forum post and either Word or notepad. Paste into or from Word and you keep all formatting (albeit with some odd behavior). Paste into notepad and you get plain text.

Bold Underline Italic Strikethrough

This message was modified Sep 9, 2007 by haysdb
Reply #4 Sep 10, 2007 1:30 PM
WhatsTheBest-Mattress.com
Hey Guys-

You are correct, posting straight code will not work with our new editor.  This forum software is WYSIWYG and is made for the typical internet user - not the guys who can do coding.

Best,
Craig
Reply #5 Sep 10, 2007 1:31 PM
JCturboT wrote:
<P>Problems with the new Forum I guess...<BR><BR>Jeff</P>

No problem. Just don't type HTML tags, it's all automatic thanks to this WYSIWYG editor. The era of concentrating on what you're writing instead of how to technically convey it on a computer screen has arrived.

Recent Posts