Sadly, McRoskey no longer available in NYC
Sep 9, 2007 1:46 PM
<P>&nbsp; <INPUT class=windowbg style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; DISPLAY: none; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; VISIBILITY: hidden; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=del0> </P>
<DIV class=message style="FLOAT: left; OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 99%">I was actually going to take the trip to NY City to try out a Mcroskey mattress at Design Lush but sadly Stephen sent me this e-mail when asked if he still sold McRoskey. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Hello Jeffrey, <BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp; &nbsp;No, we now offer Royal Pedic Mattresses exclusively through DESIGNLUSH and I would highly recommend this brand. A Gentle Firm set in the Royal Line starts at approx. $2,795+ &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>We do have a model in the showroom and will have another after the end of the month if you would like to see and test them in person. &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Please let me know if you need additional information or would like to schedule an appointment to stop by and see them?? <BR>&nbsp;<BR>Stephen &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Stephen Mitchell <BR>DESIGNLUSH <BR>200 Lexington Avenue - Suite 415 <BR>New York, NY 10016 <BR>t212.532.5450 &nbsp;f212.532.5360 <BR>info@designlush.com</DIV>
This message was modified Sep 9, 2007 by JCturboT

Recent Posts