Naturepedic
May 28, 2013 11:19 PM
I am looking at Naturepedic mattress (http://www.naturepedic.com/products/you/organic_mattresses.php) and couldn't find any reviews online regarding the construction and quality of the mattresses (for adults, not kids).  I would appreciate it if any experts could weigh in and tell me your opinions on whether the mattresses are worth considering.  I was looking at the Symphony, but can't tell if it's worth the price.  Thanks.   
Re: Naturepedic
Reply #6 Oct 27, 2013 8:02 AM
TOBNC wrote:

I am a retailler of Organic Mattresses, we do not carry Naturepedic. We did but the relationship just did not work out. my point is you posted a lot of stuff on here and some would actually read and by default think it was all fact when in reality Naturepedic did not and I am sure will not defend the other side. Although not a retailler on Naturepedic and in all disclosure not a huge fan of their adult products I felt inclined to point out that the jibberish you posted was not consistant with what I have seen. I do think most people see that some that post a lot of compaints on the internet probably complain in general, perhaps not the case with you I don't know. Perhaps it was an absolutely terrible experiance that you had and you felt inclined to warn others however I felt the need to post that my experiance... if this was the case it was definately not the norm. By the way the DBA you speak of is the founders initials.

I posted my experience with copious details, including names, dates, and phone numbers.  As the post is written in plain, grammatical English, you have no basis for calling it "jibberish."  Furthermore, you claim in your post that you wanted simply to share your "own experience," even though (a) your experience has nothing to do with mine, since by your own admission you're not a customer or even a potential customer, and (b) you repeatedly attack me personally.  Your personal attacks suggests that you're biased in favor of Naturepedic and in consequence, that you and your posts are untrustworthy.  Best, my friend.

This message was modified Oct 27, 2013 by Peter1234
Reply #7 Oct 27, 2013 10:11 PM
Peter1234 wrote:

I posted my experience with copious details, including names, dates, and phone numbers.  As the post is written in plain, grammatical English, you have no basis for calling it "jibberish."  Furthermore, you claim in your post that you wanted simply to share your "own experience," even though (a) your experience has nothing to do with mine, since by your own admission you're not a customer or even a potential customer, and (b) you repeatedly attack me personally.  Your personal attacks suggests that you're biased in favor of Naturepedic and in consequence, that you and your posts are untrustworthy.  Best, my friend.

I am pretty sure most of the others can see you are a fairly difficult person to deal with based upon your posts. Nothing but the best Pete.

Reply #8 Oct 28, 2013 1:41 PM
TOBNC wrote:

I am pretty sure most of the others can see you are a fairly difficult person to deal with based upon your posts. Nothing but the best Pete.

Yes, let's let people judge for themselves whether it's reasonable for me, a consumer, to request pre-purchase information about a $6,000+ mattress and then, after repeatedly being told the information would be provided, and yet never receiving the information promised information after many weeks of waiting, to then proceed to post his experience here.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant, friend.

This message was modified Oct 28, 2013 by Peter1234
Reply #9 Apr 28, 2015 6:00 PM
And here is Naturpedics phone numbers in Ohio.
Phone: 216-297-9666
Fax: 206-666-6613
This message was modified Apr 28, 2015 by Molly
Reply #10 Apr 28, 2015 6:04 PM
Umm, pretty aggressive posts from someone who clearly works with Naturepedic. Slightly scary. Think I'll stay away from that one. :/

Recent Posts