Latex Pillows
Apr 20, 2010 10:09 PM
I sleep either on my side or my stomach. When I sleep on my stomach, I hug my pillow, so I'd like one that will compress when I hug it, but not be completely flat. On the other hand, I can't stand really "fat" pillows that don't compress much. I am looking at the Flobeds medium latex pillows. I have no experience with latex pillows, so I don't know what to expect. I did get a memory foam pillow one time and I couldn't stand it. Too heavy and it didn't compress enough. Those of you that use latex pillows, can you give me some idea of what it is like? Thank you!
Re: Latex Pillows
Reply #10 Apr 21, 2010 7:41 PM
Leo3 wrote:

Do you think these are really natural and not blended latex?  I have several of these I do love them.  I wish I could get a mattress topper exactly like them.  I wish they gave details of the ILD and if it is all natural.  I love them. 

I really couldn't say, Leo. The tags on the pillow read "100% Latex Foam Rubber" and "Talalay Latex Foam" while the bag the pillow came in reads "made from the latex of the tropical rubber tree" and "traditional latex" . Finally, the JCP price tag label reads "King Natural Bed Pillow". So, hard to say without knowing by sight and feel all the differences between all the latex available.  

This latex seems very airy, with bubbles of varying size. Looking into a small tear in mine, it looks very "webby".                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Recent Posts