Dr Breus Mattress reviews???
Nov 23, 2010 10:26 AM
We are considering purchasing one of the new Dr Breus Mattresses, but I don't like the fact that I can't find any reviews about it online.

Has anyone seen any reviews for the Dr Breus Signature Mattress???

I'm sure that he's just friends with Dr. Oz and Oprah :-)

Re: Dr Breus Mattress reviews???
Reply #40 May 14, 2012 4:52 PM
AlexC wrote:

Awful, terrible.

I paid a boatload of money and cannot get a single good night's sleep. the mattress bows in like a canopy.

The company is essentially a hoax, the whole "Sleep Journal" thing is a scam, they never return your communcations once they sell you the mattress. Essentially the opposite of what they advertise.

I agree!!!

Re: Dr Breus Mattress reviews???
Reply #41 Jun 19, 2012 10:21 PM
We have owned our Dr. Breuss Mattress for about 1 1/2 years.  We were told it is the top of the line.  A queen size that set us back $2800 plus taxes.   I've always been very careful with my purchases to avoid getting suckered.  But this time....dealing with a product that I'm not familiar with....it REALLY happened.   It is too soft.....sinks in the middle.  My wife and I find ourselves battling for the middle of the bed.  I wake up every morning more tired than I was when I went to bed.  I spend the first 30 minutes of every morning in excruciating pain before I work out the kinks that this mattress causes.  I get better sleep....better rest.....and wake up with much less pain if I spend the night in my recliner.  Yep.  We got suckered.  And we really cannot afford to purchase another mattress.  Wonder if I contacted an attorney if there would be enough dissatisfied purchasers of this pile of junk to justify a class action.  Talk about fraud......wow!  I am so ashamed of letting myself get defrauded like this.

If you are shopping for a new mattress.......be very, very careful.  I wish we had been more so.

Recent Posts