Anyone familiar with Nature's Legacy company
Oct 3, 2010 10:10 AM
I bought a terrific bedroom set from a *boutique* furniture store and they also carry a single mattress company.  The owner says she reseached many mattress companies and carries Nature's Legacy because she wanted to carry a company that *fit her goal* of providing top quality for discriminating buyers.  The shop really is wonderful, with lots of unique pieces and superb cusomer service.

Their website has very limited information.  http://www.natureslegacyusa.com/index.html  Tt implies they only carry latex mattresses but they also carry memory foam styles too.

Normally I would reject a company with so little background info available and such a limited website, but the shop owner provided wonderful customer service regarding the bedroom set, and her recommendation is low key.  No hard sell about anything.

The queen memory foam is $1499 and the queen latex is $1799.  The latex description on the flier for the Essence model says 100% all latex, no fillers, with a 3" polycore under 9" natural latex.  It comes with a 20 year warranty

I was hoping this was a small, quality driven mattress company that could be a great find.  has anybody heard of it or dealt with them?

Thanks in advance.  This is a wonderful site!

This message was modified Oct 11, 2010 by Katydid
Re: Anyone familiar with Nature's Legacy company
Reply #1 May 10, 2012 10:21 AM
Probably too late to help the original poster. Terrible mattress

DO NOT BUY

DO NOT belive they will stand behind the guarantee either

So sagged we wake with back aches everyday only after 1.5 years, only spinable not flipable

Not getting anywhere with support

High priced with very poor quality

avoid like a plague

Recent Posts