Anyone familiar with Nature's Legacy company
Oct 3, 2010 10:10 AM
I bought a terrific bedroom set from a *boutique* furniture store and they also carry a single mattress company.  The owner says she reseached many mattress companies and carries Nature's Legacy because she wanted to carry a company that *fit her goal* of providing top quality for discriminating buyers.  The shop really is wonderful, with lots of unique pieces and superb cusomer service.

Their website has very limited information.  http://www.natureslegacyusa.com/index.html  Tt implies they only carry latex mattresses but they also carry memory foam styles too.

Normally I would reject a company with so little background info available and such a limited website, but the shop owner provided wonderful customer service regarding the bedroom set, and her recommendation is low key.  No hard sell about anything.

The queen memory foam is $1499 and the queen latex is $1799.  The latex description on the flier for the Essence model says 100% all latex, no fillers, with a 3" polycore under 9" natural latex.  It comes with a 20 year warranty

I was hoping this was a small, quality driven mattress company that could be a great find.  has anybody heard of it or dealt with them?

Thanks in advance.  This is a wonderful site!

This message was modified Oct 11, 2010 by Katydid

Recent Posts