We Ordered This Week
Dec 15, 2010 9:12 PM

Well we took the plunge and ordered from Sleep Ez.com their model 10000 Dunlop in two Twin XL and two Reverie Deluxe Adjustable Beds With Wireless Control and Massage in Twin XL from Olejo Stores.com (great prices with lift gate shipping included).  The mattresses are due to arrive by UPS this Friday and the adjustable beds next week sometime by freight. 

Why I went with the sleep Ez is essentially the good ratings, 90 return policy, decent pricing and Shawn who was helpful and patient.  If it turns out we can't stand latex we can always return them and look at another route; or if one of us likes it and the other does not that can be remedied as well due to the Twin XL flexibility.  I choose XFIRM/FIRM/MEDIUM and the wife choose FIRM/MEDIUM/SOFT in Dunlop.  I'll let everyone know how it works out.  Although i suspect having slept on memory foam for eight years I may end up adding a M.F. topper later.

As for the adjustable beds, it does not take much time in one to realize just how much they can enhance in bed reading and TV activities.

Thanks to everyone who assisted, especially Phoenix for all of the advise and coaching.  I would have done more testing in stores but my wife made it clear she was not going to spend her holiday time off going to mattress stores and factories with me.

Also, I need to get back to my real hobby which is furniture making; this holiday vacation i will be working on two night stands to add to the bedroom suite I have built so far.

Recent Posts