TOPPER NO SURGERY I HOPE
Apr 26, 2010 4:47 PM
Hello all,

yes I do have an S brand 2,000 dollar king bed,, firm... this thing is starting to sag after 3 months, just like the last one...

here is why I had to buy another  s brand,  1st... the last one after 4 months was killing us, of course I had them  come over and measure the sag.

It was not within the 1.5 inches, but the store I got it from called us , and said they would take care of it,, had to buy from them,, ok  very good customer service, we appreciated that for sure..  we never tried memory foam, and did not really like it, the time you get to lay on it , in the store.

anyway  We are thinking about tryin a topper... see if we can get some more support this way... I really would hate to tear open a 2,000 dollar bed..

what I have been reading,, this bed has the best springs in it... we are looking for any sugesstions on what to try next.. I am not taking this freakin bed back,,,,,,,  that is for sure....  this is a firm,,, guess what.... not any more....  how bout something that is not too expensive to try...

thanks for any help here.....

Recent Posts