Therapedic Bellaire pillow top mattress
May 15, 2016 1:55 PM
I have joined the enjoyment of shopping for new mattress and adjustable base. I tried a Therapedic Bellaire pillow top mattress at a local retailer. I am looking for reviews and more information but I can't find anything at all not even the manufacturers website. I have emailed them but was hoping to find out something on this site which by the I find very informing. It's a heck of a lot easier buying a new car than a new bed!
Re: Therapedic Bellaire pillow top mattress
Reply #1 May 20, 2016 11:25 AM
Marky.  Go to the Therapedic web site and tell us which mattress you are looking at.  The Bellaire is likely just a name that is specific to a retailer.  If we can see which mattress you are referring to we can be more help.  Mattdud
Reply #2 May 20, 2016 11:50 PM
Thanks Mattdud. I emailed Therapedic and referred me to their partner manufacturer Stress o Pedic and gave me a phone number. They gave me the email for national sales manager so I will contact him with questions and see what happens. At least I have a company that I can talk to. Most manufacturers don't have this available. I am also looking at Spring Air. I have a 12yr old Spring Air Sonata that we have loved but it is impossible to talk to them to find out what is comparable. I guess a lot has changed in 12 years. I just favor the individual coiled innerspring with latex but don't know how well it will hold up on adjustable base and if the warranty will be good on adjustable base. The sales people at the stores say no problem but I want to hear it from the manufacturer. Maybe I am being over board but I want to be sure before I spend a lot of money.
Reply #3 Jun 6, 2016 3:00 PM
Good luck Marky.  Let us known how it works out.  Mattdud

Recent Posts