Stearns & Foster Plush Euro-top VS Serta iComfort Revolution
Oct 4, 2011 2:01 PM

Husband - late 40's, moderate body frame (he's at an appropriate weight for his height)...he has some minor lower back pain (age-related, not injury-related)

Me - mid-40's, need to lose some weight.... I have GERD (acid reflux) and restless legs

Our current mattress is OLD.... it's a pillow-top queen and has been a very good mattress. We recently went on a cruise and the mattress on the ship was so comfy. Neither of us was achy in the morning and both of us slept the night through. It's listed as a Sealy Posturepedic Premium Plush Euro-top mattress.

The closest I've found is the S&F Clearbrook Plush Euro-top. We were about to buy when my husband sat (then layed) on the iComfort Revolution. I read all the posts on the iComfort, but wanted to see if there were any new reports, likes/dislikes or problems.

We can get the iComfort for $2800 (including delivery, set up and haul away) - that's with the adjustable foundation. Sounds like a good deal, but it's still $1000 more than the S&F. We haven't bought a new mattress in about 18 years...so I really appreciate any feedback.

Thank you,
Ginny

Recent Posts