South Bay international selling mattresses at Costco - can someone confirm by calling them?
Jan 8, 2013 9:34 PM
I was told by them that they are going to be selling a latex mattress on Costco soon. There number is 1-800-723-0316. Can someone call them and confirm it and post the answer here. 

Thanks. 

Re: South Bay international selling mattresses at Costco - can someone confirm by calling them?
Reply #1 Jan 9, 2013 11:19 AM
is there a reason you cant
Re: South Bay international selling mattresses at Costco - can someone confirm by calling them?
Reply #2 Jan 9, 2013 3:39 PM
read my post. i did but i want others to call and get it DEFINITELY CONFIRMED. 
Reply #3 Jan 13, 2013 12:40 AM
Do you mean at the store or online? Costco has been selling the Sleep Science brand online for years which is owned by South Bay.

Reply #4 Jan 23, 2013 5:30 PM
dkcs wrote:

Do you mean at the store or online? Costco has been selling the Sleep Science brand online for years which is owned by South Bay.

online. i am talking about a new latex mattress they said they will sell. can someone confirm this from them.

when and big question is if. 

To me it seems they were lying to me. Because different people said different thing. And I have called many times. 

But when enough people call and ask if they are bringing a new latex mattress to sell online they will have to come up with truth. 

Reply #5 Jan 24, 2013 3:57 PM
You know by now, that anyone who sells mattresses are full of it Roy.  Have you thought about making one yourself?  That way you know exactly what ingredients are going into it.  Or you can keep buying them and then come here to let everyone know what garbage they are (when they don't work for you).
Reply #6 Jan 30, 2013 2:16 PM
Good_Sleep wrote:

You know by now, that anyone who sells mattresses are full of it Roy.  Have you thought about making one yourself?  That way you know exactly what ingredients are going into it.  Or you can keep buying them and then come here to let everyone know what garbage they are (when they don't work for you).

are you being sarcastic? in the time you took to write this you could have called south bay and provided real help not only to me but to entire forum.

Recent Posts