Snugfleece or similar?
Nov 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Does anyone have experience; good or bad?  Looks comfortable, just trying to do my homework.

Thanks

Re: Snugfleece or similar?
Reply #1 Nov 26, 2007 6:35 PM
I have had a Snugfleece Original mattress cover for several years.  I like it very well and it seems very well made.  You do need to fluff it every so often with a vacuum cleaner as suggested by the manufacturer.  Also note that this version has a heavy backing which slightly alters the feel of soft comfort layer.  This type can't be machine washed.
Reply #2 Dec 1, 2007 7:31 AM
I would agree with kbell. Snugfleece has been really good for me too.
Reply #3 Dec 1, 2007 11:08 AM
We purchased the SnugSoft Elite model (wool knitted to poly backing, machine washable) in January 2006 and have been very happy with it.  I particularly like the warm in winter/cool in summer aspect.  This is the wool pad that I referenced in my earlier post.  It was enough to make my husband happy again with our mattress.  (I need more cushioning now).  We plan to keep using the SnugSoft regardless of what we decide on for a mattress.

I think I opted for the SnugSoft Elite as opposed to the SnugFleece model because it was washable, but I don't think we've ever had to wash it, so I haven't tested that.  To do it over again, I'd probably go with the thicker SnugFleece Original since washability hasn't been an issue, but I have no plans to switch now.
Reply #4 Dec 1, 2007 11:33 AM
Forgot to mention that we purchased ours through MattressPadDirect.com

Recent Posts