Sleepez vs. Flobeds and other more expensive brands..
Apr 19, 2010 12:41 PM
I  have seen several postings on why Sleepez seem to offer the same products at lower prices than the competitors, and I just wanted to offer my observations.

1st, I have been sleeping on Sleepez's Organic Select 10000 with matching foundation for about a week and I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it to anyone who is "on the fence" or thinking that the more expensive brand is better quality.

2nd. For anyone considering purchasing a Flobed or other higher priced bed because they think that it will be a higher quality product, please do your research first. I believe Sleepez mentions on their website that they use the exact same manufacturers as the big S brands. This means almost identical mattresses!

Also, look at Latex International's website. They have a product page where they list all the companies that they manufacture for, and Flobeds as well as a number of other companies are LI's clients. There is no difference in the latex being used in Sleepez's much cheaper beds than Flobeds or any of the others!

http://www.latexfoam.com/index.php?did=11#2

Save your money, buy a Sleepez! I've slept better in the last week than I have my entire life!

Recent Posts