Sleep EZ
Oct 24, 2007 2:47 PM
Sleep EZ has made my buying decision simple and logical.  I started out reading their excellent website about the materials and I also read many excellent articles on savvy rest's website, and Latex International's website, and it became clear to me that I wanted 100% Natural (versus synthetic) Talalay (versus Dunlop), I would appreciate 4 layers (verus 2 or 3 layers), split layers (verus single layers), on a slat foundation with optional 10" legs.  This combination led to the highest finished height, with with most options for determining optimal firmness combinations, and offered me the best in durability, breathability and resiliance.  But most important, beyond the premium materials and products that Shaun offers his customers, is the value (extremely competitive pricing) and quality customer attention.  Shaun not only is well versed in the details of his business, he really cares about creating a high satisfaction experience for his customers.  I can tell you, Shaun is THE MAN, he has the best products for the best price, by far, and he is more than willing to make you sure you know what you're getting, which helps so much.  He wants to be sure you're taken care of, and that really matters, in my opinion.
Re: Sleep EZ
Reply #1 Oct 24, 2007 3:53 PM
Foam Nerd
I haven't actually bought anything from SleepEZ, but I have talked to Shaun a few times on the phone and I like the way he answers straight questions with straight answers. He is definitely one of the "good guys" in this business, in my estimation.
Re: Sleep EZ
Reply #2 Nov 15, 2007 12:45 AM
I met Shawn personally down at the factory showroom, and you are right, he knows his stuff. I am kicking myself very hard in the butt, because I'd already purchased a Dormia from Sleep Savvy, before I'd discovered Sleepez.  I could've have purchased TWO of the sleepez for one Dormia! But I was stuck and couldn't get my money back. Well, at least I do enjoy my Dormia and sleep well on it.

I purchase a twin topper for my girl's bed, her current mattress is a very firm Sealy from Costco, only 2 yrs. old, so it will make it bearable until I can afford to take the topper and get it made into a proper twin mattress. I can also get a discount off the complete twin mattress, so I feel I haven't lost any money there. I tell everyone I meet about Sleepez, they have a great product for a great price.

Recent Posts