Is simmons beautyrest mattress worth it?
Jan 22, 2020 3:40 AM
Hi guys,

I live in Toronto with my wife. We renovated our house recently. So we shifted all our old belongings to a storage unit and are in the process of purchasing new things. One of the difficult choices is to select a suitable and comfortable mattress for our room. While going through reviews and other ratings, I plan to get a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress. I guess we will be needing King size bed for the future, so ordered one from an online store.

Even though it's being purchased in an offer, I'm a little bit worried. Is it a good choice? Has anyone used this mattress? Is it long-lasting? All these questions roam in my mind. Please share your knowledge so that I can be tension free.

Thanks!
This message was modified Jan 22, 2020 by a moderator
Re: Is simmons beautyrest mattress worth it?
Reply #1 Jan 27, 2020 11:55 AM
Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses are some of the best-selling mattresses in the world. However, there are many different models of the Beautyrest and, like most mattresses
Reply #2 Feb 20, 2020 1:27 AM
Hey!!

You took an awesome decision because I too was looking for a comfortable mattress and landed up buying Simmons beautyrest mattress . They had wide ranged best selection of premium mattresses on sale. I grabbed this opportunity, went ahead and bought for sale online and got free shipping too.
Reply #3 Feb 28, 2020 12:37 AM
Did you buy it yet? How does it feel? I read a lot about it, but I ended up buying another one.

Recent Posts