Side, Back or stomach sleeper? Tall or Average or petite? Like firm or soft beds?
Feb 10, 2008 6:21 PM
I am just curious what type of sleeper are the members on this list. I am a side sleeper and I like very firm beds with a very small amount of cushion on top to cushion my hips and shoulders. I also like Latex pillows but ones not too firm and not too high.  I am petite and most mattress websites and mattress stores think a petite person should like a very soft bed. I love my FloBed but I really feel that website should add more questions to their latex layer configuration and change it to start out firmer and change it to be more in tune to the preference of the buyer than what they think a person likes. They had me at soft over soft. I then ordered in May 2007 Medium over Firm over Extra Firm and found this combination way too soft for me. I am now sleeping (changed it again last night) on 1" soft latex topper over 39 ILD (36 ILD Extra Firm but averaged out to 39 ILD) over 36 ILD over 44 ILD.  I wish my 36 ILD was a 39 ILD also but otherwise I am comfortable.  I am just glad I was able to have so many exhanges and then after my car accident to have more time to make more changes since I learned having back pain from a car accident may change preferences.
This message was modified Feb 10, 2008 by Lynn2006

Recent Posts