Select Sleep Queen 10,000 Organic Latex Mattress has arrived!
Apr 19, 2010 9:43 PM
Hello Everyone!

First off, thank you to all of you for making this entire bed-shopping experience soooo much easier. I have camped here for several days, pouring over past posts - quite illuminating! I had started out leaning towards Tempur-pedic, then Comfortaire, but thanks largely to this forum (and a boatload of researching) I went with latex. If it matters to anyone, the deciding factors where outgassing, longevity/durability, dust mite allergies and heat while sleeping. Learning about fire-retardant chemicals knocked the convention S-brand products, memory foam and air beds out of the running.

Today I ordered the Select Sleep Queen 10,000 Latex Mattress from SleepEZ, the 100% Natural Talalay model.  My side is M/F/XF, hubby's is S/M/F (he's tall and thin, I'm tall and not-so-thin, sigh...)  My experience so far has been just as exemplary as what I've read here - Shawn at SleepEZ is a dream to work with.  The bed has already shipped and will arrive on Thursday... and I am not ready!  I still need to get a new bed frame, our old cheap metal one is shot.  EDITED: We're bought this one, since we put all the $$$ into the mattress, and paired it with this base - tons of storage this way. We like a tall bed, since we are tall people, and this should work well for us. This puts the top of the mattress at just about 36" high, which we really like.

Thank you for everything! yes

Robin

Edited the hideously long title a bit, and again since it has arrived. wink

This message was modified Apr 23, 2010 by Wineaux

Recent Posts