Rocky Mountain Mattress Company
Jan 28, 2012 6:14 PM
I am looking to purchase a latex mattress mostly for allergy reasons but also for comfort and to avoid chemicals. This is a HUGE purchase for our family as I have come to realize through my research how pricey latex is. I am seriously considering Rocky Mountain Mattress Company but have been unable to find many reviews except for off of the company's website. Does anyone have any experience with this company and their latex products?
Re: Rocky Mountain Mattress Company
Reply #2 Jan 28, 2012 9:54 PM
I have spoken to them and they were very helpful.  Will be purchasing a latex topper from them soon.  It was a toss up between Sleepwarehouse and them.  Have already a 3 inch Dunlop from Sleepwarehouse and very happy.  They seem to carry the same Dunlop.
Reply #3 Jan 28, 2012 10:31 PM
So far it is looks like between Rocky Mountain and Arizona Mattress. I have spoke with Rocky Mountain and they were very helpful. I was concerned that I was told the layers were "laminated". I am not sure if this is necessarily bad. I just know I want "natural" if I am paying for it.  I haven't spoke with anyone at Arizona; I plan to in a few days. It is such a big purchase sight unseen! I really appreciate this site. It is very, very helpful. I have tried to learn as much as I can...I never would have guessed there is so much to know!
Reply #4 Feb 8, 2012 7:06 AM
We specialized in memory foam mattress & pad for several years in China. with the strength of memory foam mattress & pillows with good price and pretty competitive price. If you need more information,pls feel free to contact me by mail:sunnyliangtw@hotmail.com.Thank you.

Recent Posts