Who's got the best prices on latex toppers these days?
Jan 17, 2012 1:43 AM
I haven't been around here lately. I know SLAB is one place that sells the soft latex toppers but there was another one I'd never heard of listed in one of the threads which I lost track of...

I want to buy 2" of 19-24ILD latex. I prefer natural Talalay but may consider Talatech if it's enough cheaper. I looked at SLAB and I didn't readily see where they say the ILD's. I see "soft" , "medium" and "firm" only... I suppose somewhere there, they have a legend that says what that means in terms of ILD...

I'm looking for Twin size or King which I'll cut into 2 Twins. Does Foam Sweet Foam not sell toppers? I thought they used to but I don't see the option on their site.

Wow, I just saw that SLAB now charges a 25% restocking fee PLUS shipping on any exchanges. I doubt I'll be buying from them in that case.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on where to get the cheapest latex toppers of 19-24ILD  nowadays.

This message was modified Jan 17, 2012 by jimsocal
Re: Who's got the best prices on latex toppers these days?
Reply #6 Jan 19, 2012 9:52 PM
Welcome back Jimsocal.  Lots of new folk here could use your vast knowledge of the mattress industry.  I bought a FoamSweetFoam topper back in 2009, but they no longer appear to sell toppers.  Too bad.  I've been very satisfied with mine.  Good luck with your search.
This message was modified Jan 19, 2012 by markbnh1
Re: Who's got the best prices on latex toppers these days?
Reply #7 Jan 19, 2012 10:07 PM
I ordered a 3inch latex  Natural Dunlop Topper from Sleepwarehouse.com .  I liked $250 price including shipping, however cannot comment on the quality because I hope to pick it up tomorrow.  Will give you an update.

This message was modified Jan 19, 2012 by johnnydm

Recent Posts