Tempur-pedic Rhapsody is soft after a year...what can I do?
Dec 19, 2011 9:04 PM
I bought a Rhapsody about a year ago and have noticed it has really got soft and I sink into the mattress to the point that my back is really sore in the morning. I've tried rotating the mattess and that helps, however its considerably softer that when I bought it.

Spent the extra money to get the Rhapsody due to its firmness, so this is disappointing.

Is there any sort of topper or modification that I can do to make things better? Doubt Tempur will consider this warranty from what I've been reading.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Tempur-pedic Rhapsody is soft after a year...what can I do?
Reply #20 Dec 24, 2011 10:32 AM
Dallasgirl wrote:

Hi Francis,

You mean the coils will sag? Do you have a Berkeley Ergonomics mattress? If so, I am very curious of your experience!

Hi Dallasgirl! 

No I do not have said mattress.  I had a Simmons (not pocketed coils) or maybe it was a Spring Air.  Anyways, it was very firm with very little upholstery on top.  I bought a talalay topper from foamorder.com and it slept great, for a few years.

The matress had sagged, the box spring had not, it looked like the springs had just compressed.  I only paid 500. or so for the set and now sleep on a Serta perfect sleeper.  I like the Serta, has just the right amount of padding (it was the firmest on the floor), and the latex topper is nice.  its the egg crate kind.  Going on 3 years with this mattress setup

Recent Posts