Sleep EZ layer swap policy
Jan 20, 2008 11:38 PM
I notice in Sleep EZ's warranty/trial info you can swap any layer for another as long as you pay the return shipping.  Then it says "subsequent layer replacement would be at current price of 2.8" layer, plus shipping."  So, is this basically saying you get one swap then you have to buy the layers outright (which are up to $400)?  Has anyone had any experience with Sleep EZ in exchanging more than one layer?  Do they hold you strickly to this policy, or will they work with you on multiple exchanges?
Re: Sleep EZ layer swap policy
Reply #11 Feb 5, 2008 10:52 AM
D3Fi wrote:
Their policy doesn't read that way and my own email replies from them don't support either.  However, let's say they have changed their policy.  The shipping will still be double for exchanges compared to Flobeds or someone with the same exchange policy as Flobeds.  We exchanged ~10 cores in all so I would have hated to pay double shipping on that.

So, for 10 cores, that's an extra $200 in shipping.  The price difference between the Sleep EZ and FloBeds mattress is a whole lot more than that.
This message was modified Feb 5, 2008 by mpb2000
Re: Sleep EZ layer swap policy
Reply #12 Feb 5, 2008 11:42 AM
If you decide you do not like Latex, then there is a restocking fee. My FloBed cost no more than the SleepEZ.com bed since FloBeds.com is always having sales and any price decrease in the bed you choose, you will get the credit for if you watch their site the first 90 days. I got three mark-downs.  I also got my 90 day trial period extended when I had my car accident.  I feel some topper is always needed on top of the firmer latex to have some cushion and give to make the bed comfortable.  Both FloBeds and SleepEz have good reputations but I wanted to restocking fee if I changed my mind and I wanted Talalay Latex since the cleaning process used in the Talalay latex makes me not sensitive to it and it does not bother my allergies.  The topper FloBeds offers is an expensive topper so if you are used to sleeping on a bed that does not have much cushion at all, maybe you do not need a topper but if you do, you have to take that into consideration. 

Recent Posts