Question for Flobed Owners
Jan 24, 2010 12:51 PM
Have you laid on latex beds that are not flobeds and if so in comparing them is there an appreciable difference in the way they feel as far as plushness goes, not firmness...

I.E  i have to decide on foam vs latex and the tempurpedic foam is so plush feeling compared to the latex I have from costco, I want to know if people have experience with various latex products in this regard and thank you for your response....
This message was modified Jan 24, 2010 by randys
Re: Question for Flobed Owners
Reply #6 Jan 26, 2010 4:12 PM
Wait a minute, are you sure you put in latex on the Overstock site? Sure, I saw combos but this mattress I have here is no 50/50 anything but latex. Art this point I've seen enough latex to know. Then again you far more expert than I. I have both the Costco latex mattress as well as the Overstock and they look, smell and feel exactly the same.
Reply #7 Jan 26, 2010 5:49 PM
There is no 100% latex mattress on the Overstock website that I could see.  If you are talking about the ECO latex mattress, the description is:

ECO latex full mattress is made from 2-inches of natural latex on 6-inches of high density foam for a comfortable and restful nights sleep.

If this is not the mattress you're referring to, perhaps you could provide a link?  Then we can all look at it.
This message was modified Jan 26, 2010 by KimberlyH
Reply #8 Jan 26, 2010 5:56 PM
They have 1 1/2  and 2 inch latex toppers only.  The mattresses are like you said, latex over regular foam, like a Tempurpedic does.  Unless I am missing it too ;-)

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/E.C.O.-2-inch-Luxury-Latex-King-Mattress-Topper/3960074/product.html
This message was modified Jan 26, 2010 by Leo3

Recent Posts