New Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe
Sep 6, 2010 12:28 AM
Has anyone tried the new model yet?  I plan to test it out tomorrow.  Relax the back has them exclusively for a month I believe.  I'm 6' 210lb. and did not think the cloud supreme was going to offer enough support.  However, the cloud luxe is a thicker mattress and actually has a layer of hd-tempur underneath.  I'm currently considering the Rhapsody and Allura.
This message was modified Sep 6, 2010 by Brad_G
Re: New Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe
Reply #19 Jan 4, 2011 1:19 AM
I spent less than $2000 on my Rhapsody. I could never afford retail price. Check out Ebay and Craigslist. Got mine from a liquidator, brand new in the box, delivery included. Only problem is that you don't have the 90 day comfort guarantee, but if you don't like it, it's pretty easy to re-sell it on Craigslist. I did that with a TP I had before I got the Rhapsody that didn't work out for me, and ended up making a small profit even. My Tempurpedic pillows came from Ebay at much less than retail. If you do buy from Ebay, check the seller out carefully, as some sell fakes, but there are good sellers on there selling authentic TP pillows and mattresses at good prices.

Recent Posts