Need advise to choose mattress
Jul 16, 2018 11:09 PM
Hello, my name is Regina, I'm not diagnosed yet with fibromyalgia, but I think I get most of the symptoms already (trouble sleeping, headaches, and morning stiffness) and in my case, I prefer to prevent problems rather than deal with them in further. I will be glad to hear any tips and advice on how to choose the right mattress for fibromyalgia, which suits me in the best way! What the most trustful brands? Thanks in advance!

This message was modified Oct 30, 2018 by a moderator
Re: Need advise to choose mattress
Reply #1 Nov 22, 2018 2:29 AM
Hi.
The mattress is the thing which can directly affect your good night sleep and your sleep can improve your productivity, health any many more things. I suggest you some of the points that you have to consider while choosing the mattress. your budget you should fix your budget for your next mattress. What firmness level is right for you, what position do you sleep, How much do you weight and your body type?, There are many options available in the market of mattress nowadays. They are also giving the free trial.
Reply #2 Dec 3, 2018 7:47 AM
Hello Regina!
My name is Nikkole. I don't know how about other people but for me, a good sleep is very important! I work a lot and need a quality rest. I prefer mattress out of SureTemp memory foam. SureTemp memory foam excels at regulating temperature all throughout the mattress. I think you can find answers to your questions here without problems. Good luck!)
This message was modified Dec 3, 2018 by a moderator
Reply #3 Feb 24, 2019 9:10 PM
Hi? Just read this message, so have you bought a suitable mattress now? I don't know what type mattress you need. In my own experience, I use a hybrid mattress from my friend's recommendation. I love it, maybe you could have a try.
Reply #4 Sep 19, 2019 12:22 AM
The memory foam mattress is the best mattress for fibromyalgia, as it allows for support of all body contours, while also being soft and firm enough to get out of easily.

This message was modified Nov 14, 2019 by a moderator

Recent Posts