Looking for a platform frame with at least 12" clearance underneath & 40" width.
Jan 10, 2017 11:36 AM
I have an exercise trampoline that I'd like to put under the bed frame, would like to find a twin xl but the platform type I have found all have a center leg which I can't fit the trampoline under. I'd also consider a manual adjustable. Thanks.
Re: Looking for a platform frame with at least 12" clearance underneath & 40" width.
Reply #3 Apr 21, 2017 1:19 PM
To follow up, many of the bedrails had those knotty whorls in them but they've been pretty good about replacing the faulty ones. I had to pay an extra $40 for the longer set of legs since the frame is already boxed up with the shorter ones so I ended up paying for an extra set of legs, would've been nice if they boxed some up with the longer legs. It also would be nice if they checked the quality of the wood before machining them. I think this frame is probably being sold a lot for dorms where they tend to toss the stuff at the end of the school year.
Re: Looking for a platform frame with at least 12" clearance underneath & 40" width.
Reply #4 Apr 24, 2017 2:13 PM
Zinus makes mattress bases and platforms. I actually own a handful of their platforms and have not had any issues with any of them.

Three of them that I own stand 14 inches high. I have one for a king, full and twin size beds. They are available for a good price too. You can usually find them online at Amazon or Walmart for around $50 to $110 depending on what size you want.

TD Bauer

Recent Posts